In House Information
What to Expect
- All Rec age groups take the fields for practice April 1st.
- Expect to hear from a coach mid-late March.
- Teams practice one day a week, Mon-Thu, 6-7/7:30, light/time permitted.
- Practice Saturdays for the first 2-3 weeks, then games start on Saturdays.
- Saturday Game times: 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm.
- In May, your practice night will become a game night for the rest of the season.
- Each child provided with team jersey and hat by coach/program.
- You must supply glove, cleats, and either gray or white baseball pants.
- Helmets and bats are optional but recommended.
If there is a particular request you have, such as a teammate, coach, or a certain night of the week you can or cannot make practice, please add to the Comment box during registration.