4-6 In-House Teams
What to Expect
- All Rec age groups take the fields for practice April 1st.
- Expect to hear from a coach mid-late March.
- 4-6 teams practice one day a week, Mon-Thu, 6-7/7:30, light/time permitted.
- Practice Saturdays for the first 2-3 weeks, then games start on Saturdays.
- Saturday Game times: 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm.
- In May, your practice night will become a game night for the rest of the season.
- Players use tees for the first 1-3 games, then coach-pitch to the players.
- Players receive 7-8 pitches and if no contact/hit, the tee is brought out for them to get on base.
- Outs are made but not recorded. Entire lineup bats each inning.
- For more info see documents below.
If there is a particular request you have, such as a teammate, coach, or a certain night of the week you can or cannot make practice, please add to the Comment box during registration.