7-8 In-House Teams
Commissioners set up the teams and schedules during the first two weeks of March. You can then expect to hear from your child’s coach sometime after March 15th. By rule, in-house teams are not able to use the fields until April 1st.
7-8 – Rules Of The Game
What to Expect
- All Rec age groups take the fields for practice April 1st.
- Expect to hear from a coach mid-late March.
- 7-8 teams practice one day a week, Mon-Thu, 6-7/7:30, light/time permitted.
- Practice Saturdays for the first 2-3 weeks, then games start on Saturdays.
- Saturday Game times: 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm.
- In May, your practice night will become a game night for the rest of the season.
- Each child provided with team jersey and hat by coach/program.
- You must supply glove, cleats, and either gray or white baseball pants.
- Helmets and bats are optional but recommended.
- Players pitch to the first 3 batters for the first 1-3 innings. Otherwise coach pitch.
- For more info see documents below.
If there is a particular request you have, such as a teammate, coach, or a certain night of the week you can or cannot make practice, please add to the Comment box during registration.