7-8 In-House Teams
Commissioners roster teams and schedule during the first two weeks of March. You can then expect to hear from your child’s coach mid-March. By rule, in-house teams are not able to use the fields until April 1st.
What to Expect
- All Rec age groups take the fields for practice April 1st.
- Expect to hear from a coach mid-late March.
- 7-8 teams practice one day a week, Mon-Thu, 6-7/7:30, light/time permitted.
- Practice Saturdays for the first 2-3 weeks, then games start on Saturdays.
- Saturday Game times: 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm.
- In May, your practice night will become a game night for the rest of the season.
- Playoffs usually early to mid June.
- Each child provided with team jersey and hat by coach/program.
- You must supply glove, cleats, and either gray or white baseball pants.
- Helmets and bats are optional but recommended.
- Players pitch to the first 3 batters for the first 1-3 innings. Otherwise coach pitch.
- For more info see documents below.
If there is a particular request you have, such as a teammate, coach, or a certain night of the week you can or cannot make practice, please add to the Comment box during registration.